Why should you trust Custom Home Exteriors, Inc. over other siding contractors? Because we have the experience and skill to do the best job, the character to put the customer’s needs above our own, and the results to prove it. In this post, I will cover several of the reasons why you can count on CHE for your exterior remodel.
20 Years of Excellence
CHE began when a young man (me) saw someone getting ripped off by construction contractors and got angry. I was determined to be an honest, reliable alternative, and started a company that would be. Twenty two years later, our heart is the same. Custom Home Exteriors, Inc. believes in treating others how we would want to be treated ourselves. In addition, we are intrinsically motivated to be honest and excellent, and we will go the extra mile for these ideals.
The results of our attitude speak for themselves. Currently our customers give us a satisfaction rating of 96%. In our 20+ years of serving Raleigh North Carolina, we have had no complaints with the BBB. Zero. Ever.
In addition to all this, CHE has also won the NAHB Safe Award multiple times. The award is given by the National Association of Home Builders who have successfully advanced industry safety through their protocol.
No Sales Pressure
I hate sales tactics that are intended to stress you out so that you might make a decision out of fear. Maybe even worse are the ones trying to trick you into buying something you don’t actually want. We all know what these look like:
- “Today only” prices that pressure you to buy now rather than think things over.
- Bait-and-switch tactics that make a promise that will never be delivered on, just to get you deeper into the sales process.
- Hidden fees that aren’t disclosed upfront and snuck in right as you’re about to buy.
- Crowding and lingering on your property to pressure you to make a decision.
Our customer approach is the opposite of these tactics. Unlike a lot of other siding contractors, We want you to feel less anxiety, not more. Not only that, bit we want you to be fully aware of all of your options, not just the ones we happen to like. When we say we will give you a free consultation, we mean a free consultation, with no commitments required from you.
We Help You Make an Informed Decision
CHE offers free consultations for anyone interested in working with us. All you have to do is make a phone call and schedule it. Expect us to ask you a few questions on this call, as we will want to understand your goals in as much detail as possible as early as we can. In addition, you will also get an itemized quote with your free consultation. This will include a total estimated project cost and each component that goes into it. You’ll even get a custom design sheet, a spec sheet, and project scopes. In other words, no hidden fees and total transparency.
After you’ve agreed to work with us, you will get to preview your finished project with our digital design technology. At this stage, we will encourage you to provide input on the materials, textures, and colors. As you do, you will be able to see how each potential decision would effect the look of your home exterior.
Finally, we will give you your own Warranty Guidebook at the end of your project. This guidebook will contain all the details of every warranty you’re entitled to. These include the manufacturers’ warranties of the siding products you’ve selected. This is very, very unique for siding contractors.
Our Process is Superb
In this section I will walk you through our process, which is designed to make your project flow smoothly from the very beginning. You deserve clear promises made and kept, with all the information you need along the way.
- Free Consultation (In Person) – Like I said before, we will show up to your residence to discuss your goals and survey your property.
- Quote and Proposal – One we’ve completed your free consultation, we will provide you with a detailed, itemized quote.
- Staging and Design – Here is where you will get to collaborate with our design team to customize your home’s new look.
- Pre-Construction Last Check – Before we begin the construction process, we will review the details of your project – the costs, specs, and timeline – one more time. In addition, we will introduce you to your personal construction manager.
- Project Launch – We will finish your project on time, meeting all of your expectations.
- Clean Up – Moreover, we’ll clean up after ourselves once we’re done. Your home and your yard will look as good as new.
- Closeout With Warranty Guidelines – Here you will get your Warranty Guidebook. We’ll also connect you with our customer care team, so that you know who to call if you need any assistance. There’s no expiration date on our support.
See What Makes Us Different From Other Siding Contractors
If you want to see how our first-class customer service sets us apart from other siding contractors, give us a call today. We can schedule a free siding consultation for you. Our team will get you taken care of, and you will be that much more equipped to make the best decision for your exterior remodel.