Last updated: July 31, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable in the delivery of advertisements, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
- Advertising cookies. These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer; you may not be able to store your preferences; and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
- You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
When selecting a siding or window company, weigh experience carefully because it does matter.
- We’re the company that’s here for our customers long after your project completion– even years later.
- We’ve got a proven track record you can check for yourself – on any terminal service you desire.
- With 20+ years in the industry, Custom Home Exteriors, has a near-bottomless well of experience, talent, and industry resources to draw from.
- Only a truly professional, financially stable company can last this long in the exterior services industry.
- We know the top-quality products… and also what to avoid!
But with Custom Home Exteriors, it’s not only about experience… it’s also about having you join our extended family for years to come. As you go through the process of deciding on the right home exterior company for your project, consider the benefits of having a proven company working for you and eliminate the chance of hiring a company who hasn’t deeply tested, rooted, and lasted the test of time.
Let’s discover if we’re a match for you – give us a call and get a free quote.