Happy Friday followers! This week, we would love for you to meet Adriana Marshall. Our entire team has had a little trouble putting into words the value Adriana provides our installers, our customers and our team. Our founder and owner, Stephen Scoggins, will kick us off this week as we shine the light on Adriana.
WOW!! Where do I start? Adriana has almost single-handedly managed to communicate my heart for the installers and their families as well as ensure that we meet and keep our promises to our installation teams. She is one of the hardest working women I have ever met, with a deep heart for doing things well. She is truly a linchpin team player!! -Stephen Scoggins, Founder/Owner
Adriana has been a tremendous joy to work with! She has spunk, energy, a positive attitude, a caring spirit, and embodies our core values here at CHE. Without being asked, Adriana does things behind the scenes, like cleaning our kitchen or taking a phone call over her weekend to help an installer. All without asking for praise or recognition! Really love working with folks like Adriana!! -Wes Stewart, Controller
Adriana is a ROCK STAR!! She is a team player and always ready for anything! -Sam Norris, Vice President – Construction
Adriana is a ray of sunshine. Her positive attitude, smile and laughter are contagious. She has an amazing work ethic, desire to learn and takes on new tasks with enthusiasm. She truly cares about the company, her teammates and our crews. She balances the best interests of the company and our crews to ensure everyone is treated fairly and with respect. Adriana embodies our core values and is truly an asset to CHE. -Lisa Kopfensteiner, Staff Accountant
Dedicated, determined, life of the office……that is Adriana. Balancing crew relations and many other daily tasks, Adriana goes above and beyond daily for The CHE Companies. Everything she does is with the best interest of our Team and our installers. Having her bubbly personality and humor keeps our office on it’s toes daily. -Jeremy Boyd, Vice President – Operations
Adriana is absolutely amazing! Her work ethic far exceeds expectations. She is ALWAYS willing to help a coworker or crew member. She knows how to make someone’s day 100 times better! Not only is she an amazing coworker, she is a great friend and mentor. I truly enjoy my days when I am working with her. -Niki Bledsoe, Operational Coordinator
There’s so much more than meets the eye with Adriana, let’s see how she did with our game of 20 Questions…
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? To learn more languages: Portuguese, French and German.
- What traits define you? Honest. Caring. Attention to detail.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? My two boys, Bryan and Brandon.
- What is the first concert you attended? Menudo! (A Latin Band)
- What’s the one thing you couldn’t live without? My family and friends.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Share it with my family and help the homeless.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Call my mom or go for a quick run.
- If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? TACOS!
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? When I moved to the states in 2002 and left my family and friends behind to start my new family. Also, my last half marathon showed me that our brain and body are much stronger than we think.
- What is something you learned in the last week? LIVE with Kelly & Ryan is NEVER live… they record the shows all the time!
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Watching TV shows with a cup of coffee and running.
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Losing my job two years ago, but a year later I ended up here at CHE… God works in magic ways.
- How long have you worked for The CHE Companies? 10 months.
- What does a typical day look like for you and what projects (if any) are you currently working on? I am on the phone most of the day, answering questions for crews and helping them with any of their needs. I also translate when needed.
- Who is another co-worker that deserves a “shout-out” and why? Lisa! she is the most caring person. She is always making sure we are happy and comfortable at work. She is a great coworker that has a lot of patience and teaches you what you need to know to help you grow.
- What is your favorite thing about working at The CHE Companies? Every day there is something new! My coworkers are the best people to work with.
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you. I’m a BIG sports fan, BIG. I don’t know how to swim. I have a crazy tattoo on my back… just kidding, lol!
- Where is your favorite place to be? Cancun.
- What is your position at CHE? Scheduler/Accounting Coordinator – Really, a little bit of everything!
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Fly! I would travel around the world and get to know all the different cultures.