This week’s Team CHE Staff Spotlight goes to Jennifer Craig. As you will see directly from the the words of her colleagues, this recognition is more than well deserved. Jenn never seeks recognition as she prefers her work to speak for itself. Although this acknowledgement is out of her comfort zone, it is the perfect time to acknowledge her achievements and contributions to the team.
Jenn is simply one of those linchpin team members who hold together many facets of the company and keeps our customer’s confidence high. She is always committed and is always seeking to create success in the team she leads and in the success of CHE. Jenn you are a Rock Star!! – Stephen Scoggins, Owner/President
Oh, where to begin; Jenn is the epitome of someone who lives out our core values everyday! She advocates for her team, does whats right for the company, shows humility, treats our customers with respect, and sets a great example for all to see. I truly love working with people like Jenn! Great job! – Wes Stewart, Controller
Jenn is an amazing team member. She has come in and taken the rains of Warranty and done an amazing job. She is very caring and compassionate, and would do anything for anyone. Keep up the hard work, YOU ROCK!!! – Mike Scott, Area Manager & Director, Quality & Safety Assurance
Jenn is dedicated and always has The CHE Companies in her best interest. Highly touted among our builders, Jenn delivers exceptional customer service and juggles a high volume schedule daily. Jenn is respected by our warranty technicians and our Team members alike with her kindness and willingness to assist when needed. – Jeremy Boyd, Vice President of Operations
If you know Jenn, you know she had a tough time playing our game of 20 questions, but she was trooper and played along. Let’s get to know Jennifer Craig…
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? To keep a plant alive longer than 3 days.. I lack a green thumb unlike my dad.
- What traits define you? Sarcastic, loyal and sensitive.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? That’s easy! My kids, Amanda, 20 years old and Anthony 17 years old.
- What is the first concert you attended? Whitesnake
- What’s the one thing you couldn’t live without? My Family.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off any and all debt.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Call a friend and do some catching up.
- If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Tortellini Alfredo with Shrimp, garlic bread and a salad.
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Watching my daughter spread her wings and go out on her own.
- What is something you learned in the last week? That my husband Steve and I are way overdue for a vacation.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Indoors, I enjoy watching movies. Outdoors, I like to go fishing with my family.
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Absolutely, When I first started with The CHE Companies I was in uncharted territories, not sure how I would do since it takes a lot for me to make big changes. In the end I love what I do and it was the best for me. A risk well worth taking.. Thanks Mike.
- How long have you worked for The CHE Companies? 2 years this July.
- What does a typical day look like for you and what projects (if any) are you currently working on? Starts with getting the warranty guys their schedule of repairs for the day.
Taking calls and checking emails from other warranty managers to schedule repairs. Making sure all the material has been ordered to complete the work orders and that they are completed in a timely manner.
- Who is another co-worker that deserves a “shout-out” and why? My “Shout-Out” goes to Lisa.. she is always smiling and happy. Always willing to assist with any questions and takes the time to help you when you need it.
- What is your favorite thing about working at The CHE Companies? Our TEAM! Everyone bring something special to the team.
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you. I have always like to play pool.
- Where is your favorite place to be? Walking on the beach when the sun is going down.
- What is your position at CHE? Director of Warranty
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I would love to be able to Time Travel and go back to some of my favorite times when I was younger and then maybe get a glimpse of what’s coming for the future.