Another Friday is upon us and we are beyond grateful for such a great team of dedicated individuals who make it a priority each and every day to serve our customers with excellence. Today, we put the spotlight on one of our dedicated field managers – Cody Nunn. As one of our newest team members, Cody has quickly proven himself to be an integral part of our daily operations. Let’s hear what the team has to say…
Cody is always on top of things. The CM’s at his project sites compliment him for the work he gets done on the job site. He is a very respectful persona and his professionalism is second to none.
Sam Norris, Vice President of Construction
Cody has only been with the team for a short while but has shown tremendous promise. In the month of May 2018 we received no less than two emails or calls for four consecutive weeks from our customers stating that they were very happy Cody joined the team. He has a been a great team player and simply gets the job done. He always has a positive attitude and works very hard. He has officially joined the ranks with so many other top performers in the team. Keep bringing it, Cody!
Stephen Scoggins, Owner/President
Intelligent and hard working individual with a great idealism of team work and getting the job done. Has almost worked every weekend since he started working here. Well deserved nominee!
Simon Logan, Area Construction Manager
Cody’s work ethic and dedication are contagious and are felt well beyond the field. Even in the corporate offices, his dedication shows.
I had an opportunity to work (and sweat) with Cody during the “Not-So-Undercover Boss” initiative back in April. Taking time to get out of the office and work in the field allowed me to see first hand how hard Cody works. He brings diligence, follow through, passion and excellence to his work. Keep it up, Cody!
Wes Stewart, Controller
Cody is a Rockstar! He is always on top of his work and communicates very well with the team. I know when I talk to Cody, he actually listens and takes action. I really enjoy working with him on a daily basis!
Niki Bledsoe, Operational Coordinator
Cody is extremely dedicated and strives to become a strong Field Manager daily. His organizational skills coupled with strong, positive relationships with builders drives his success daily. Recent feedback from builders has been extremely positive and shows the strides Cody has made since joining The CHE Companies. Cody has been a great addition to the Team.
Jeremy Boyd, Vice President of Operations
We got with Cody earlier this week to play a little game of “20 Questions”, let’s see what he had to share with us:
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?Fly a plane.
- What traits define you? Sarcastic. Adventurous. Observant. Intelligent. Reliable. Trusting.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? My daughter, Hayden.
- What is the first concert you attended? Dave Matthews Band.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without? My friends and family.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy an old abandoned airplane hangar with a three mile runway.
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Relax and read news articles.
- If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Grilled alligator with a pineapple sauce and a baked potato with sour cream, bacon and cheese.
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?When my daughter was born, it made me realize it was time to “grow up”. I soon learned what it was like to love someone more than I had loved anyone or anything before.
- What is something you learned in the last week? To not rock in a rocking chair too hard.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Watching movies and being at the beach.
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?I was medically discharged from the Navy. While that was a really difficult time for me, I wouldn’t be where I am today if I had stayed.
- How long have you worked for The CHE Companies? Five months.
- What does a typical day look like for you and what projects (if any) are you currently working on? First thing in the morning I start with material deliver and taking care of any emergencies that arise. After that, I start working on updates and taking pictures. I am currently working in Greenmoor, 540 Townes, Stonewater, Woodall Estates, Phillips Place and Muirfield.
- Who is another co-worker that deserves a “shout-out” and why? Chris Watson. His teamwork is unmatched. He is always there to lend a helping hand whenever it is needed.
- What is your favorite thing about working at The CHE Companies? The family atmosphere and the competitiveness between myself and the other field managers.
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you. I love to learn new things.
- Where is your favorite place to be? At the beach.
- What is your position at CHE? Field Manager
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Super speed, so I could go back in time.